Chiropractic Assistant/Back Office position available at a growing chiropractic health care center. This upbeat and fast-paced environment requires an individual who can demonstrate AMAZING multitasking abilities during a variety of day-to-day, face-to-face patient encounters. The right candidate for this position is fun, very outgoing, positive, a people-person, possesses strong oral and written communication skills, up for challenges, confident, professional, a quick learner and organized. Chiropractic Assitant/Back Office position is responsible for carrying out patient treatment by setting up patients on therapy units, performing laser therapy, performing exams, and prepping information for the doctor, preparing treatment rooms, maintaining cleanliness and organization of the practice.
This is not just a job! We are looking for someone who wants to create a platform for their career in the medical field with a growing health care center. We strive to create a culture of excellence so we can serve our patients and help them live a healthier and more fulfilling life! If you possess the qualities of a great Chiropractic Assistant/Back Office Assistant email your resume, cover letter, email address and preferred contact phone number.
- Perform intake assessments by listening to patients' concerns
- Carry out patients' treatment protocol
- Set up multiple patients on therapy units
- Physically examine patients by performing posture pictures, taking blood pressure, performing pulse wave profiles, taking heigh and weight, along with other exams
- Record patient data and keep detailed records of every treatment session
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the practice
- Coordinate with the treating doctor, other practitioners and front desk to create the best treatment protocol for the patients
- Room patients in a timely and orderly fashion
- Direct the treating doctor to keep patient visits on time
- Our ideal candidate possesses 3+ years of experience; medical knowledge preferred
- Prior experience working in a private practice setting is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential in order to build relationships with patients
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle a large patient load
- Ability to empathize with patients who are in chronic pain and a strong desire to help improve their quality of life
- Must be able to think critically and make judgments about how best to help patients
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- Up to date on the latest chiropractic practices and a desire to provide cutting-edge care
- Must be in good physical condition and have the dexterity and strength to help patients on and off therapy units
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.