Chiropractic Health Care Center is an established and thriving health care center located in Glendora, CA. We are seeking to hire a talented Front Desk Associate to join our team! This upbeat and fast-paced environment requires an individual who can demonstrate AMAZING multitasking abilities during a variety of day-to-day, face-to-face patient encounters. The right candidate for this position is fun, very outgoing, positive, a people-person, possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, up for challenges, confident, professional, a quick learner and organized. Front Desk position is the CONTROL CENTER of the entire office and the Doctor's right hand assistant! If you're hard-working and dedicated, Chiropractic Health Care Center is a perfect place to grow your career. This is the opportunity you've been looking for.
This is not just a job! We are seeking someone who wants to create a platform for their career in the medical field with a growing health care center. We strive to create a culture of excellence so we can serve our patients and help them live a healthier and more fulfilling life!
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday. If you possess the amazing qualities of a Front Desk Associate and have the desire to grow your career in the medical field, reply to this posting with your resume, cover letter, email address and preferred contact phone number.
- Responsible for scheduling patient vists, keeping patient treatment plans on track, collecting payments and balances, answering multiple phone lines, checking emails, keeping the patient flow running in a timely manner, preparing documents for the Doctor
- Input patient subjectives and charges throughout the day
- Create new patient files, put together files in an orderly manner
- Anticipate and handle any patient requests and satisfy their needs within acceptable guidelines
- Anticipate and handle requests from the Doctor, whether it may be scheduling new treatments for a patient, gathering proper patient information, updating files, etc.
- Act as liaison between all treating departments, Doctor, and patients
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic information
- High School Diploma required
- 2 years of previous front desk associate or front desk supervisor experience is preferred
- Experience in a Chiropractic office preferred
- Excellent leadership, management, and team building skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, experience with ChiroTouch software preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize, and manage time
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.